Question:
What's the MySpace video code of the 1992 National League Championship Series showing Sid Bream scoring?
2007-05-09 20:53:03 UTC
What's the MySpace video code of the 1992 National League Championship Series showing Sid Bream scoring?
One answer:
2007-05-10 18:49:51 UTC
you are in luck today my friend the code for that answer will have to come with 10 points for the best answer.. here it is pal.. something is wrong with yahoo but i have it right here, let me test post this and ill post again and try to give you the url .. ok bear with me

h t t p : / / w w w . y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = m X e a N _ - Y W M k

yahoo wouldnt let me put it in there so i had to add one space between each letter just take out the spaces and add that code to your profile and you should get your video pal.. peace