Question:
What are some really good Myspace display names?
Molly A.
2007-05-10 12:10:08 UTC
I'm just looking for a good myspace display name because I can't seem to think of a good one on my own!! Hopefully you can help me!! <333!!!
Six answers:
none
2007-05-10 12:49:17 UTC
Glitter girl

Giltter star

Pretty Princess

Princess Brittany

Queen Brittany

Queen B

Sweet Princess

Lonely Girl

Goldren Lock

Goldren Girl

If you like to put character on display names, go to google, yahoo etc.... then type myspace character have several websites but I only I see is www.freecodesource.com

for exampe *Sweet 16*
2XtremeAngel
2007-05-10 20:23:10 UTC
call me crazy but what about your name? your real name. your nic name even. who cares if anyone else thinks wow thats a great display name.
passion4fashion07
2007-05-10 19:16:27 UTC
1. IF I THROW A STICK WILL YOU LEAVE...

2. CAN'T THINK OF A GOOD DISPLAY NAME SO HERE...

3. HATERS ARE MY #1 FANS!
2007-05-14 19:05:33 UTC
try : The Queen of LOVE

or

miss sweety
mrs sexy pants
2007-05-10 23:54:54 UTC
well, "brittany" ... you could use something w/ your name like:

"star light star brite"

"to brittany with ♥"
2007-05-10 19:18:41 UTC
poundcake