Question:
MYSPACE help?
☮♥☺ heather
2007-05-10 11:47:08 UTC
ughhh myspace doesn't work
anyone know why?
Five answers:
Mommyof3
2007-05-10 11:54:40 UTC
They are fixing some login problems and data problems I know you guys freak out when you can't sign on but give it awhile it will still be there I promise.
Keta
2007-05-10 11:54:48 UTC
MySpace not working? Sounds like a blessing to me.
mrs sexy pants
2007-05-10 16:52:14 UTC
this is an ongoing problem ... too many people on dang myspace at the same dang time. just be patient. this happens all the time & it's been going on since forever.
2007-05-10 11:56:09 UTC
You may be restricted from myspace, if you're at work or something. Are you on your PC.
jenn
2007-05-10 11:49:53 UTC
i just posted a question asking the same thing but i thought it was only my computer.....but i guess not...