Question:
Do you guys get spammed on MySpace?
2007-05-11 16:06:57 UTC
What kind of spam do you get?
Eleven answers:
2007-05-11 16:17:03 UTC
yeah.. its crazy I mean I don't know whos stupid enough to either click on those things or to post them up lol... the whole gift cards stuff, ring tones, male enhancmnts are anoying but at the same time funny...

don't blame your friends to spaming you either because it isn't them whos spamming its the hackers who have their passwords.
Chεεrs [uk]
2007-05-11 16:11:31 UTC
Common spam used within Myspace

Many users complain of the following

» Vulgar posting made within profile

» Alterations to profile

» Comments

» Advertising bots within comments

Generally spam is harmless yet a nuisance.

I received some adverts concerning ringtones once.

You are asked to ignore such abuse, and report such actions to Myspace customer services.

All the best

MooseY!
?
2017-01-09 21:24:32 UTC
Lol, that sucks that he did not settle on your request. Rejection isn't something i take too heavily anymore, extraordinarily if that is somebody i don't understand. i could've questioned to myself why he did not upload me yet i could circulate on. If he's left out you for that long probability is there's a nil% probability you would be getting spammed the next day. He could deliver you an digital mail nevertheless asserting "wtf is the issue with you!!?" haha yet oh properly, the suitable suggestion i provides you you is merely circulate on, i understand that is tougher for some human beings to take rejection yet merely roll with it. Brush that chip off your shoulder and circulate on
MadMax08
2007-05-11 16:10:36 UTC
i hate the spam messages and spam friend requests from bogus profiles. i wish they could crack down on that.
sovisal
2007-05-11 16:26:34 UTC
Messages, friend requests, ringtones, view friends's profile, musics, and download pictures.
sofa_king_rare
2007-05-11 16:12:03 UTC
Who doesnt any more. Its a nasty world, I get crap like chick wanting to be firends. Then just to be funny to contact em back, and they want you to watch their damn web cam. Its sad.
Smithers
2007-05-11 16:10:43 UTC
personally i dont get spam, well there are the bulletins but i dont read those, they are full of lame things that i dont care to read anyways.
thekid
2007-05-11 16:11:29 UTC
since your name is "advertisinguy,"

im wondering if it is YOU doing all the spaming

on myspace..

.
Ms. Suicide
2007-05-11 16:10:20 UTC
Porn.

macys card

phone ring tones

exc exc.

real annoying.
2007-05-11 16:09:42 UTC
just crap about ringtones and girls and other stuff. but people should really change their passwords!
╚kco®games
2007-05-11 16:30:10 UTC
yes, ringtones!!!