Question:
where can i find song urls to put in the url box for making background music on my myspace?
2007-05-09 18:07:56 UTC
where can i find song urls to put in the url box for making background music on my myspace?
Three answers:
DarkHardwoood
2007-05-09 18:39:59 UTC
try espew.com...I use it to find tracks for my flash player on my page.

http://espew.com/

The tracks are in mp3 format btw...
2007-05-10 18:34:54 UTC
If you want to have multiple songs on your myspace page, without having the artist delete them all the time. You can check out. www.projectplaylist.com its pretty simple you sign up start searching to anything you can think of and add it to your profile when you think you have all the songs you can think of you just go to the tab that says my account and click add playlist to myspace and you can copy the code yourself or it will do it on its own. dont forget to give me the top answer and check out my space.. www.myspace.com/winstonrave
dave_swafd
2007-05-12 23:51:18 UTC
I hate myspace, i just want the two points