Question:
how do i change the backround and color of my text and stuff...for my myspace???
Redd<3'sBlue
2007-05-09 17:54:13 UTC
how do i change the backround and color of my text and stuff...for my myspace???
Five answers:
ambieā™„
2007-05-09 18:05:38 UTC
well i get my layouts at www.whateverlife.com and you go to the side and look for the myspace layouts. then you go throught the catergorys and find one that you absoulutly love and click it. it may say "get the code" or something and it will be a huge bunch of letters and numbers then you copy and paste it to somewhere in your myspace edit profile thing. and to change the color is or whatever color you want but don't have any spaces in it
Duaernil
2007-05-10 01:00:24 UTC
Google search myspace backgrounds. Its done with HTML code. I have a code I made on my own but I don't think I can send it to you on here so your best bet is to google for sites that have myspace backgrounds
saraweez
2007-05-10 01:02:24 UTC
easiest way is to search "myspace layouts" (through whatever search engine you like) find one that you like. then you just right click and copy the code they give you for it. Then just paste it in your "about me" section of "edit profile"
fallen_j1
2007-05-10 02:32:05 UTC
color text

TEXT