Question:
Websties like myspace???
♥Love♥
2007-05-11 13:38:48 UTC
I really want a myspace and my mom wont let me. Is there any websites like myspce.
Twelve answers:
2007-05-11 13:42:48 UTC
Facebook, piczo, neopets(sorta)
2007-05-11 22:35:47 UTC
Twitter.com

It's like Friendster, MySpace, and Facebook.

Incredibly addictive.
Mictlan_KISS
2007-05-11 20:41:36 UTC
Not like myspace; I think you got it right when you called them websties
x_x juicy x_x
2007-05-11 20:45:19 UTC
www.piczo.com. I think it's like myspace. You could make your website, design it, invite friend. It's cool. Check it out.
2007-05-11 22:17:28 UTC
download bearshare :D it is a music downloader and also like myspace except better :D ur mum wouldnt mind u usin it because it is also a music downloader ;) check it out :)
Nicole
2007-05-11 20:48:21 UTC
xanga.com is like old school but yeah. facebook.com is like myspace in a way...
♡Jo-Beth♡
2007-05-11 20:52:52 UTC
Facebook and MyYearbook are good. MyYearBook is better. You can also find your friends in your school in it. Just search
girl with red hair.
2007-05-11 20:41:08 UTC
TeenFatCat.com
bigsave2