Question:
Myspace background?
Heather N
2007-05-10 11:40:52 UTC
Hi, I want to make my own myspace background with a picture of my own. I have found a few codes, but they only add the picture to my profile... I actually want the pic as the big background image, how do I do this?
Four answers:
♥ Sarah K ♥
2007-05-10 11:50:01 UTC
There is a website called Nuclear Century (or something like that) that will allow for you to customize your whole profile and upload your own pics. That will apply the pic as your background and not just add to your pics.
overshot360
2007-05-10 11:58:09 UTC
go to photobucket.com and create a account then you can upload pics there and it will give you the code for them then you can add them into your myspace
none
2007-05-10 19:18:33 UTC
Go to www.photobucket.com but you had to sign up for accounts, it's free, you can upload any picture before get any codes.
Nick O
2007-05-12 15:05:48 UTC
For example, if your image is http://reallycreativename.com/background.jpg, add this code inside your "About Me" area in your profile:

body { background: url(http://reallycreativename.com/background.jpg); }

If you want the image to stay still, add background-attachment: fixed; so it looks like this:

body { background: url(http://reallycreativename.com/background.jpg);

background-attachment: fixed; }

If you want the image to only repeat horizontally, add:

background-repeat: repeat-x;

If you want the image to only repeat vertically, add:

background-repeat: repeat-y;

If you want the background to not repeat at all, add:

background-repeat: no-repeat;

So, for our image located at http://www.reallycreativename.com/background.jpg, that we want to be fixed, and repeat only horizontally, we put this in our "About Me" profile box: